Cruising & blue water sailing.
Short on chest with cutaway sides, the Pilot 165 is the best-seller of Plastimo lifejackets, the all-rounder that suits most recreational boating activities.
- Buoyancy : Rated 150 N, actual buoyancy 165 N (33 g CO² gas bottle).
- Ergonomic shape : short on chest and cutaway sides, rounded neck for superior comfort. Hardwearing and flexible outer shell with reflective piping.
- Visibility of inflated jacket : yellow air chamber + 300 cm² retro-reflecting tapes.
- Backstrap, 40 mm polypropylene : ensures perfect body fit when lifejacket is inflated.
- Viewing window on Pro-Sensor models helps monitor status of firing mechanism.
- Grid patch on Hammar models accelerates the water entry to trigger the firing head quicker and ensure a prompt deployment of the air chamber.
Also comes in XXL size, to fit waistline up to 170 cm.
PILOT 165 N
|Recommended use|| Cruising and intensive use.
Comfortable and hard-wearing lifejacket.
|Performance||Self-righting capacity : turns most wearers face up within 5 seconds, even unconscious (equipped with a regular foul weather gear).|
|Inflation / firing mechanism||
|Air chamber||Totally independent air chamber, efficiently protected by the outer shell.|
|Visibility when inflated|| Yellow chamber.
300 cm2 retro-reflecting tapes.
|Outer shell|| Ergonomically tailored : short cut on chest and curved sides for optimum comfort. Rounded comfortable neck. Hardwearing and soft material with reflective piping.
Viewing window on Pro-Sensor models to monitor the status of the firing mechanism.
Grid patch on Hammar models accelerates the water entry to trigger the firing head quicker and ensure a prompt deployment of the air chamber.
|Back strap|| Improved comfort and better body fit.
40mm wide polypropylene webbing.
Standard size : for 60-130 cm waistline.
|Grab loop|| Facilitates grabbing the casualty and hoisting him/her out of the water.
25 mm wide polypropylene webbing.
|Whistle||Secured with lanyard inside the lifejacket.|
|Weight of lifejacket||As from 720 grammes (manual, no harness model)|
|Options|| Crutch strap : ref. 50524
Choice of tethers, emergency lights and spray hood .