Autoflug Lifejacket Services.
We are authorized Autoflug service station and have approval for servicing all Autoflug lifejacket models.
Baltic Lifejacket Services.
We are authorized Baltic service station and have approval for servicing all Baltic lifejacket models.
How do you maintain your BESTO lifejacket?
Your Besto Buoyancy Aid or Lifejacket needs maintenance periodically and is only effective then. Do not perform any repairs on the vests yourself. Return the lifejacket to your dealer or, Galanos Bros, or contact Besto.
- All Inflatable jackets need to be re-inspected periodically. The interval for this is:
- SOLAS Twin chamber: each year
- ISO single chamber jackets: a minimum every 2 years
Dates are since date of purchase and within the automatic cartridge / bobbin expiry date.
Besto advices to service the jackets every year in case of heavily professional, frequent & extreme use. This is fully up to and for the responsibility of the end user(s).
- The latest inspection carried out is listed on the certificate, checklist and on the info label of the jacket. The next inspection date is indicated by the service sticker.
- The lifejacket should be serviced at a service station accredited by the manufacturer within one month either side of the service date.
- Change the cartridge / bobbin every 2 years for regular leisure usage and every year for commercial or heavy leisure usage and within the automatic cartridge / bobbin expiry date.
Bfa marine Lifejacket Services.
We are authorized Bfa service station and have approval for servicing all Bfa lifejacket models.
Authorized service station for Leisure, Industrial and SOLAS inflatable Lifejackets
Plastimo & XM Lifejacket Services
We are authorized Plastimo service station No: GR-2 and have approval for servicing all Plastimo and XM lifejacket models.
Seago Lifejacket Servicing
We are authorized SEAGO service station No: 051 and have approval for servicing all SEAGO lifejackets.
After each lifejacket service, we provide the owner with a certificate, a document that can only be issued by an authorized SEAGO service station.
It is imperative that your liferaft and lifejacket are inspected and serviced regularly and in accordance to the service schedule set by Seago, if the product is not serviced according to this schedule its warranty will be null and void.
Under no circumstances should you try to repair or service a Lifejacket or Liferaft yourself.
Seago offer liferaft and lifejacket servicing by qualified and experienced servicing professionals. Seago has extensive service network supported by drop off and collection points guaranteeing a hassle free process.