Navigation Light, Type 760 for vessels > 50m
The development of Peters + Bey GmbH:
125 years of experience in the construction and manufacture of navigation lights influenced the series of lanterns type 760.
- Every light is equipped with its own terminal box.
- Marine cable is easy to terminate straight into the light.
- Durable materials and great structural strength withstand the tough sea conditions faced with every day.
- Easy one handed bulb exchange due to the tilting top housing of the double lantern.
- Simple exchange of spares.The modular built provides only few spares, each easy to mount.
- On request the tilting mechanism may be supplied in one of 4 positions.
- Marine cable 1.50m – H07 RN F2x1.5
- Upon request, Peters + Bey offers customized signalling lights with the respective flag state and class of your vessel. It is necessary to recognize signal lanterns from 360 degrees without shading > 6 degrees. If shading is > 6 degrees, should result from a mast, a chimney or a superstructures, we can manufacture 2 signal lanterns with different screens, which result in together 360 degrees.
Approvals: BSH (Bundesamt fur Seeschiffahrt und Hydrographie), GL (Germanischer Lloyd), UL 1104, MED
Housing: Black polyamid, glass fibre reinforced, shock resistant, non corrosive, non magnetic, seawater resistant, with stainless steel screens (1.4571)
Connection: Terminal box on every light.
Bulbholder: P 28 s.
Water proof: EN 60945 (equivalent to IP 56)
Alternative navigation light to codes: 3075009 ,