Besto 300N Hammar
With its 3D design and soft outer cover, the Besto 300N has a perfect fit. The collar is firmly connected with the back and neck with the 3D fit, ensures a comfortable and safe neck support. The jacket comes standard with a leg band. This ensures the jacket to function properly and an ample freeboard. The jacket is finished with an edge binding all around The jacket has a buoyancy of 300N.
Hammar: • Provided with Hydrostatic (reacting to pressure) Automat
• Does not react to rain or spray-water, only at immersion
• Suiteable for use in places or circumstances with a lot of water-contact
Size/type Adult 40+kg
Buoyancy Inflatable 300N
System Hammar MA1
CO2 Cylinder 60g CO2
|title||Besto Inflatable Automatic 300N Hammar|
Rather go on the water then in the water!
If you fall in the water unexpected, Besto offers the BEST rescue.
People with attention for safety choose Besto lifejackets.
Do not save money when buying a lifejacket or buoyancy aid.
They can be your last resort!
- Buy a lifejacket that matches your weight and the activity that you are planning to do on the water.
- A lifejacket should be comfortable to wear and give you enough freedom of movement. For children never buy a jacket that is too large.
- Always buy a lifejacket which states, how to use and maintain it.
- When buying a lifejacket take into account the clothing you will be wearing on the water. Clothing can counteract the working of the jacket.
How do you maintain your BESTO lifejacket?
Do not perform any repairs on the lifejacket yourself.
Return the lifejacket to your dealer or contact Besto.
Rules for maintenance and/or use of lifejackets
Please note: A lifejacket or buoyancy aid will only be effective when:
» you have chosen the right category and model according to the kind of use required.
» you have chosen the right size according to the weight of the wearer.
» you wear and maintain the lifejacket according to the enclosed manuals.
» you wear the lifejacket each time when there is a risk of falling into the water.
» you never wear it underneath your clothing or jacket.
» you test the lifejacket before using it. Check if the lifejacket is armed and if
needed (teach your children how to turn and/or float in their lifejacket
EN 396 – ISO 12402-3
For swimmers and non-swimmers. Suitable for
use at or on open and coastal waters (offshore use).
Offers limited safety in case of unconsciousness
when wearing heavy, waterproof clothing.
This lifejacket is an advanced design offering
enhanced buoyancy for serious yachtsmen,
swimmers and non-swimmers. Suitable for
children and adults at or on open and coastal
waters when wearing foul weather clothing.
The 150N lifejackets are designed to turn an
unconscious user onto his/her back to keep the
airways clear of the water.