BESTOJunior Inflatable 100N
• Automatic and manual operation.
• Tailored, cropped design for the right fit.
• Stainless steel closures.
• Stainless steel D-ring.
• With harness according to ISO 12401.
• With crotch strap.
• For children 15-40kg
• According to ISO 12402-4
|Title||Junior Inflatable 100N|
Rather go on the water then in the water!
If you fall in the water unexpected, Besto offers the BEST rescue.
People with attention for safety choose Besto lifejackets.
Do not save money when buying a lifejacket or buoyancy aid.
They can be your last resort!
- Buy a lifejacket that matches your weight and the activity that you are planning to do on the water.
- A lifejacket should be comfortable to wear and give you enough freedom of movement. For children never buy a jacket that is too large.
- Always buy a lifejacket which states, how to use and maintain it.
- When buying a lifejacket take into account the clothing you will be wearing on the water. Clothing can counteract the working of the jacket.
How do you maintain your BESTO lifejacket?
Do not perform any repairs on the lifejacket yourself.
Return the lifejacket to your dealer or contact Besto.
Rules for maintenance and/or use of lifejackets
Please note: A lifejacket or buoyancy aid will only be effective when:
» you have chosen the right category and model according to the kind of use required.
» you have chosen the right size according to the weight of the wearer.
» you wear and maintain the lifejacket according to the enclosed manuals.
» you wear the lifejacket each time when there is a risk of falling into the water.
» you never wear it underneath your clothing or jacket.
» you test the lifejacket before using it. Check if the lifejacket is armed and if
needed (teach your children how to turn and/or float in their lifejacket