Combined Light and Smoke Signal, for position marking during Day and Night
The ManOverBoard 2010 is a combined Light and Smoke Signal for position marking and wind direction indication for use during day and night, even on petrol or oil covered water.
The Signal provides 15 minutes of dense orange smoke combined with a unique central LED lighting system.
The self-activated light has a minimum output of 2 candela for at least 15 hours making it the first worldwide combined light and smoke signal to fulfil the requirements of both SOLAS/MED and USCG.
It is automatically deployed by releasing an attached lifebuoy or can be manually activated.
The remarkable drop height of up to 150 m qualifies the ManOverBoard 2010 far beyond the traditional uses. It can also be used on oil and gas rigs, offshore wind turbines and aircrafts.
- MED approved 15h light and 15 minutes smoke
- 150m drop height for use at sea and air
- High quality, corrosion resistant components to withstand exceptional environmental exposure
- Unique, central LED lighting systemoptimum all around visibility
- Without function control just FIT and FORGET!
- New electrical ignition system for increased safety and reliability
- No use of lithium batteries for ease of transport
Light technology : LED
Light duration : > 15h
Light intensity : >2 cd
Smoke duration : >15 min
Smoke colour : Πορτοκαλί
Height : 412mm
Diameter : Max 263mm – Min 163mm
Weight : Max 4,2 kg
NEM : Max 1 kg
Dangerous goods information : UN 0507 SIGNALS, SMOKE, 1.4S
Premium bracket system
Easy installation and handling
MOB replacement without tools
9 years warranty on wall bracket