Besto Ultimate 300N Backtow
Besto introduces a complete new high-end lifejacket for 2022. One that can measure up with the highest demands in the market.
The lifejacket has been made through 3D design to create the best body fit possible.
The Besto Ultimate 300N Backtow has a well-balanced 300N lung. This makes sure that when you hit the water you turn quickly to a safe position.
Unique patented BackTow Technology.
Turns the user in a sitting position with the front side to the surface when being towed.
This keeps your mouth and lungs free from water.
• Strong stainless steel interlock buckle for easy fitting
• Frontal side pulls for easy adjusting
• Extra soft inserts for optimal wearing comfort
• Removable leg strap
• Elite duo point indicator mechanism with inspection window to check the status of the lifejacket
• SOLAS light and sprayhood integrated
|title||Besto Ultimate 300N BackTow m/h black/yellow|
If you fall in the water unexpected, Besto offers the BEST rescue.
People with attention for safety choose Besto lifejackets.
Do not save money when buying a lifejacket or buoyancy aid.
They can be your last resort!
- Buy a lifejacket that matches your weight and the activity that you are planning to do on the water.
- A lifejacket should be comfortable to wear and give you enough freedom of movement. For children never buy a jacket that is too large.
- Always buy a lifejacket which states, how to use and maintain it.
- When buying a lifejacket take into account the clothing you will be wearing on the water. Clothing can counteract the working of the jacket.
How do you maintain your BESTO lifejacket?
Do not perform any repairs on the lifejacket yourself.
Return the lifejacket to your dealer or contact Besto.
Rules for maintenance and/or use of lifejackets
Please note: A lifejacket or buoyancy aid will only be effective when:
» you have chosen the right category and model according to the kind of use required.
» you have chosen the right size according to the weight of the wearer.
» you wear and maintain the lifejacket according to the enclosed manuals.
» you wear the lifejacket each time when there is a risk of falling into the water.
» you never wear it underneath your clothing or jacket.
» you test the lifejacket before using it. Check if the lifejacket is armed and if
needed (teach your children how to turn and/or float in their lifejacket