TAILORED DESIGN – 3D NECK Inflatable lifejacket
A newly designed inflatable life jacket, with the highest standards of comfort. The comfort comes from the ergonomic design and a lightweight, soft flexible cover. The special back panel and the adjustable back strap ensure that the collar is kept out of the neck and creates an optimal weight/pressure distribution on the body for optimal comfort. This makes the life jacket very comfortable to wear, even when worn for a long period of time.
• Specially designed a-symmetric lung for fast turning in the water
• High freeboard
• Maximum chin and head support
• 180 Newton buoyancy
• ISO 12402-3
Size/type Adult 40+kg
Buoyancy Inflatable 180N
System Halkey Roberts V90000
CO2 Cylinder 38g CO2
Standard equipped with:
• A strong YKK ‘burst zipper’ which keeps the lung in place
• A soft D-Ring harness for weight reduction
• A leg strap for optimal safety
• Reflective panels on the outside for good visibility at night
• Available in 5 colors
• Halkey Roberts V90000 system with Super bobbin
If you fall in the water unexpected, Besto offers the BEST rescue.
People with attention for safety choose Besto lifejackets.
Do not save money when buying a lifejacket or buoyancy aid.
They can be your last resort!
- Buy a lifejacket that matches your weight and the activity that you are planning to do on the water.
- A lifejacket should be comfortable to wear and give you enough freedom of movement. For children never buy a jacket that is too large.
- Always buy a lifejacket which states, how to use and maintain it.
- When buying a lifejacket take into account the clothing you will be wearing on the water. Clothing can counteract the working of the jacket.